Delhi Capitals Team 2023, Delhi Capitals are amongst the new groups in the Indian Premier League. Delhi Capitals (DC) came into existence in 2018. Delhi Capitals competed in their first IPL match in 2019. Delhi Capitals is home to some of the first-rate gamers in the game, along with Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, and David. Warner. Before 2018, Delhi Capitals had been Delhi Daredevils and Delhi Daredevils co-owner Parth Jindal renamed the team.
Delhi Capitals is jointly owned by GMR Group and JSW Group. The domestic stadium of the crew is placed at Arun Jaitley Stadium, New Delhi. For 2023, Delhi Capitals have invested in 5 players: Mukesh Kumar, Riley Rosso, Manish Pandey, Phil Salt, and Ishant Sharma. Manish Kumar grew to be the most highly-priced participant in IPL 2023 public sale for Delhi Capitals.
Trending>>> Mumbai Indians Team 2023 Players List
Delhi Capitals Team 2023
Delhi Capitals had a budget of Rs 19.45 crore in the auction round. During the public sale round, the group made the most pricey purchases: M Kumar, R Rossouw, M Pandey, P Salt, and I Sharma. Delhi Capitals’ most costly buy was once INR 15 crores Delhi splashed the money to add uncapped speedster Mukesh Kumar to bolster their bowling. They have acted accurately by including Phil Salt and nearby boy Ishant Sharma in their base price. Delhi Capitals tried their best to get Cameron Greene and Nicholas Pooran, however, they had been outclassed. They have delivered extra firepower to their batting with the aid of including Riley Rossouw and Manish Pandey. The crew consists of 9 batsmen, two wicketkeepers, three all-rounders, and eleven bowlers.
Delhi Capitals Team 2023 Overview
|Delhi Capitals Team 2023||Overview|
|Tournament Name||Indian Premier League|
|Team Name||Delhi Capitals|
|Captain name||Rishabh Pant|
|Team manager||Siddharth Bhasin|
|Chairman of team||Parth Jindal|
Read>>> CSK Team 2023 Players List, Name
Captain of Delhi Capitals Team 2023
The captain of the Delhi Capitals Team 2023 is Rishabh Pant. His actual identity is Rishabh Rajendra Pant. He was born on four October 1997. Rishabh Pant is a worldwide cricketer who performs for India. He performs the function of wicketkeeper and batsman and is a left-handed batsman. Rishabh Pant is acknowledged for his regular runs in Test cricket for India. He made his T20 debut for India towards England on 1 February 2017; Thereafter, he made his Test debut for Team India on 18 August 2018 in opposition to England and his ODI debut for Team India on 21 October 2018 towards West Indies. The ICC Awards 2018 had been held in January 2019, and he was once introduced as the Emerging Player of the Year. Also, in February 2021, Rishabh Pant was named the ICC Men’s Player of the Month. He used to be requested to take over the captaincy in the T20I sequence towards South Africa in the absence of KL Rahul due to injury.
Delhi Capitals Team 2023 Players List
The Player list of Delhi Capitals Team 2023 is shown below in the table-
|Rishabh Pant (c&wk)||WT-Batsman|
Check>>> RCB Team 2023 Players List, Name
Retained Players of Delhi Capitals Team 2023
The list of all retained players of IPL 2023 by Delhi Capitals is mentioned below:
- Rishabh Pant,
- David Warner,
- Rovman Powell,
- Prithivi Shaw,
- Axar Patel,
- Mitchell Marsh,
- Sarfaraz Khan,
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti,
- Yash Dhull,
- Chetan Sakaria,
- Anrich Nortje,
- Ripal Patel,
- Pravin Dubey,
- Lalit Yadav,
- Khaleel Ahmed,
- Mustafizur Rahman,
- Lungi Ngidi,
- Kuldeep Yadav.
Delhi Capitals Released Players 2023
We have provided the Delhi Capitals Released players below:
- Mandeep Singh
- Lalit Yadav
- Pravin Dubey
- Ripal Patel
- Shardul Thakur
- Tim Seifert
- KS Bharat
Read>>> IPL Schedule 2023 Team, Venue, Time Table
Delhi Capitals Team 2023 Match Scheduled
|26th March 2023||7:30 PM||MI vs DC|
|1st April 2023||7:30 PM||DC vs GT|
|6th April 2023||7:30 PM||DC vs LSG|
|9th April 2023||7:30 PM||DC vs KKR|
|15th April 2023||7:30 PM||RCB vs DC|
|19th April 2023||7:30 PM||PBKS vs DC|
|21st April 2023||7:30 PM||RR vs DC|
|30th April 2023||7:30 PM||LSG vs DC|
|4th May 2023||7:30 PM||SRH vs DC|
|7th May 2023||7:30 PM||DC vs CSK|
|10th May 2023||7:30 PM||DC vs RR|
|15th May 2023||7:30 PM||DC vs PBKS|
|20th May 2023||7:30 PM||DC vs MI|
Read>>> IPL Auction 2023 Players Sold List
Coaching Staff of Delhi Capitals Team 2023
- Ricky Ponting (Head Coach): Former Australian cricketer and commentator Ricky Ponting will be the head train of Delhi Capitals. Ponting is a right-handed batsman and a right-arm medium bowler, however, Ponting is more often than not recognized for his batting skills.
- James Hopes (Bowling Coach): Former cricketer and Australian cricket instructor James Hopes has been named the bowling coach. James has additionally been in more than a few IPL groups like Kings XI Punjab, Chennai Super Kings, and Rajasthan Royals.
- Mohammad Kaif (Fielding Coach): Former Indian participant Mohammad Kaif has been appointed as the fielding educator of Delhi Capitals. Kaif is among the greatest fielders of all time. In 2017, Mohammad Kaif grew to be the assistant teacher of the Gujarat Lions, and later in 2019, he was once appointed as the assistant coach of the Delhi Capitals. Since then, he has been a section of the Delhi Capitals teaching staff.
- Pravin Amre (Assistant Coach): Pravin Amre, a former Indian cricketer, has been named as the assistant coach of Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League 2023. Also served as assistant instructor of Pune Warriors and in 2021 he was once appointed assistant instructor of Delhi Capitals.
- Shane Watson (Assistant Coach): Former Australian captain Shane Watson has been named the assistant coach of Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League 2023. Watson is a right-handed batsman and a right-arm fast-medium swing bowler. Watson began his profession in IPL in 2008 with Rajasthan Royals. After that, he joined Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and then Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
- Ajit Agarkar (Assistant Coach): Former cricketer and commentator Ajit Agarkar has been appointed as the assistant coach of Delhi Capitals. He is the 0.33 very best wicket-taker for India in One Day Internationals (ODIs).