JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022: The Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board (JKSSB) will release the Admit card at the Official website for those students who want to take a place in the Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 exam. All candidates can search for the Panchayat Secretary Exam Ticket 2022 at the official website jkssb.nic.in when the admission ticket will be published. Millions of applicants have applied for these vacancies and searched their call letters on the official website.
Applicants have to fill in the required details on the official site to download the Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Admit Card. Candidates can download the admit ticket name-wise through the official site. Read this content carefully for more details about JKSSB Call Letter Date.
Trending>>> JKSSB Sub Inspector Answer Key 2022 PDF Download
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022
The government will soon provide the exam admit card online on the official website. Only applicants whose registration form has been approved by the examination administration will be issued an admit card. The admit card contains the candidate’s roll number, name, father’s name, photograph, signature, category, sub-category, date of birth, the language of the question paper, and name and address of the examination center.
Candidates must download the admit card within the specified time and keep the printout till the recruitment process is completed. Applicants do not forget to bring their identity proof, as well as their admit card and registration confirmation to the examination center. Candidates must get their Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and other identity documents for verification in the examination center.
Read>>> JK SI Admit Card Download 2022
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 Overview
|JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022||Overview|
|Conducted by||Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board|
|Exam Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Exam held on||to be notified|
|Admit Card Released Date||One week before from Examinations|
Check>>> JKSSB Junior Assistant Selection List 2022
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Date 2022
JKSSB has invited interested candidates to submit their applications online for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary. Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued job advertisements for Panchayat Secretary (District Cadre Posts) from 6th June to 13th July 2022, interested persons can apply for the posts using the approved procedure. A total of 1395 posts of Panchayat Secretary posts have been announced. JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment important dates for Panchayat Secretary Posts are shown below.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Important Dates
|JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022||Important Dates|
|Date for submission of online applications||6th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications||13th July 2022|
|Opening date of admit cards||To be notified|
|Date for Examination||To be notified|
Read>>> NID DAT Admit Card 2023
Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Process
The Board of Directors invited online applications for a total of 1395 posts of Panchayat Secretary. Eligible and interested candidates apply for this vacancy on the official website of JKSSB. Admit cards for this exam will be released one week from the day of the exam. An official direct link to check admission ticket 2022 is available on this page.
- A written test will be used to select candidates for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2022.
- The exam will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions.
- Questions will be in English only.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4 point will be deducted.
- The written test scores of the candidates may be normalized if necessary to establish the final merit and cut-off marks.
General Instructions for jkssb.nic.in Panchayat Secretary Admit Card
Candidates should remember some essential instructions regarding JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card. Candidates also keep in mind that Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board Admit Card 2022 is a very important document to participate in the written exam. Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination center without the examination permit.
- Candidates have to print the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card on an A4 size paper.
- Candidate information can be seen on the admit card including their exam position and roll number.
- Pay close attention to the information on the admit card.
- In case of any error, contact the authority head office in person before the exam date.
- Apart from JKSSB Panchayat Secretary’s call letter, candidates need to produce two passport-size current color photographs and a photo ID card at the examination center.
Read>>> Rajasthan CET Admit Card 2023 Download
Documents Required JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
Details Available on JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card
Candidates have to check the details mentioned on the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card which are mentioned below.
- Applicants Name
- Photograph of Applicants
- Examination Date
- Time Duration info.
- Exam Ticket No.
- Center Code
Check>>> KVS Admit Card 2023 Exam Date
How To Download JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card?
- First, visit the website – jkssb.nic.in
- Next, when the home page opens, find the Hall Ticket column.
- Then click on Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2022.
- Then a new page will open in front of you to fill in the necessary details to check exam ticket 2022 in the column there.
- After that, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Then download the admit card by pressing the download button and take a hard copy for the exam.
The total vacancies in the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary examination are 1395.
The JKSSB Panchayat Secretary admit card can be downloaded from the official website – jkssb.nic.in.