JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2023: For the JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination 2023, the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently published an official notice for 3120 positions. This will receive a lot of applications from students. There are a few crucial details you need to be aware of before applying for the JSSC PGT. Due to the fact that you must follow the proper procedures and conditions before applying. For this employment, we are accepting applications from all qualified and interested individuals.
Below is a list of all the information, including the requirements for qualifying, the application fee, the age limit, etc. Candidates who are interested in the JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teacher recruitment can review the vacancy details, and all qualifying requirements, and read the notification; if they meet them, they can submit an online application.
Read>>> RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2022
JSSC PGT 2023 Admit card
To acquire all details about the tests and the application process, those who plan to apply for JSSC PGT must read the entire article. The admit card is the most crucial component of JSSC PGT. On the day of the exam, admit cards will be an important document. Only those applicants who have successfully registered will receive the admit card from the official authority. Candidates can access their admit cards online. The JSSC PGT 2023 admit card has yet to be declared. However, the students can keep checking on the website to get to know about the release date of the admit card.
JSSC PGT 2023 Syllabus
The curriculum is yet another critical component of the test. In order to pass the exam, the students must fully cover the exam’s syllabus. JSSC has issued the primary exam syllabus for PGT recruitment. In the official announcement, the syllabus for both Paper I and Paper II is provided. The JSSC PGT Exam Syllabus subjects are provided on the official website. You can check the official website for further information regarding the syllabus.
Read>>> CUET PG Admit Card 2023 [OUT]
What are the JSSC PGT 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
The applicants who plan to take the exam should be qualified to do so. In order to apply for the exam, they must meet the eligibility requirements. Before registering for the exam, students should review the following eligibility requirements.
- Candidates applying for PGT positions must also hold a bachelor’s degree in education or leadership from an institution that is recognized in their field. Passing the Jharkhand TET or CTET test is also required.
- Candidates seeking PGT positions must hold a postgraduate degree in the field of study.
- Candidates who are interested in the Jharkhand PGT Recruitment should be between the ages of 21 and 40; their ages will be determined as of January 1, 2023.
- In addition to this, pupils who fall within the maximum age limit have also been granted a variety of relaxations in accordance with state government regulations.
- Candidates for the Jharkhand PGT Recruitment must have earned a B.Ed degree in addition to a postgraduate degree from an Indian university with a minimum grade point average of 50%.
JSSC PGT Teacher 2023 Exam pattern
The exam pattern must be read by the students to fully understand the exam and allow them to prepare for it. The information in the following sections will help you comprehend the entire exam process.
- Written tests are used to select postgraduate teachers for teaching positions in Jharkhand’s government schools.
- Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply online for the JSSC PGT Exam. The application date hasn’t been made public yet.
- After doing this, the commission will activate the application portal and begin receiving candidate applications.
- Each applicant is required to review and fully understand the JSSC PGT Syllabus. To avoid becoming disorganized during preparation, they should adhere to the curriculum.
- Candidates must prepare by the Main Examination Part-I syllabus. They should prepare for Part II based on their degree coursework for each subject; they may get the entire curriculum for each subject on the official JSSC website.
Read>>> AILET Admit Card Download 2023
How To Download JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card?
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Step 2: At the top of the notification bar in the pop menu, click on the link for JSSC CGL admit card 2022.
Step 3: Fill in your credentials i.e., your Application ID and your Date of Birth.
Step 4: Then click on the SUBMIT button and your Admit Card will show on the screen.
Step 5: Now print your JSSC CGL Hall Ticket.
In this article, we get to know about the JSSC PGT 2023. It’s all about what the exam is for. Who can apply for it? How can students apply for the exam? The students need to read all the instructions carefully and keep checking for the release dates.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following list of details must be checked properly:
Exam Center Code
Scheduled Date of the Exam
Timing of the Exam
Reporting Time for Students to the Exam Center
Duration of the Exam
Guidelines for Students
Candidate’s Roll Number
Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
Candidate’s Date of Birth
Category (ST/SC/OBC & Other)
Signature of the Candidate
No the only method to have the admit card is through the website. Students have to take out the printouts of their admit cards.