Bloody diarrhea causes, symptoms, ayurvedic treatment and medicine, khoonee dast ka, aayurvedik upachaar aur dava
It is a recurrent disease in the patient. The patient feels himself/herself healthy for a few days and forgets the disease and starts consuming apathia, as a result of which the disease comes back again. The patient suffering from this disease has black, thick and shiny stools / stools.
At least 50 to 100 ml of blood flows for the stool to become black, then the stool becomes black. in moderation bleeding The color of the stool does not change when it occurs. Symptoms of hemorrhage appear in normal people after 300 to 500 ml of blood has been lost.
- By taking iron tonic or tablet and charcoal, the color of stool becomes black.
- In piles, blood comes before stool and is red in color.
- The blood of hematuria comes out from the stomach or tubinum of the patient. This blood passes through the small and large intestines and exits through the anus in the form of diarrhoea.
- When black colored blood comes in the diarrhea in a newborn baby, then it is called bloody black stool.
- The patient gets blood in the stool/digestive only when there is distal bleeding from the lirament trage i.e. duodenal flexor in the alimentary canal.
- Due to the presence of changed blood in the patient’s stool/garment, its color becoming black and coal-like is called ‘Raktitisar’ (Melaina).
cause of bloody diarrhea
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Duodenal ulcer – acute/chronic (acute, chronic).
- Mastic ulcer – acute/chronic.
- Hyal hernia.
- Stomach inflammation.
- Esophageal ulcer.
- Stress ulcer.
- Stomach upset due to excessive intake of alcohol.
- Lack of Rajas or cessation of Raja (menstruation) in women.
- Lack of blood in the body.
- As a result of painful constipation, caries and dysentery.
- Medical scientists also include the causes of this disease in mental disorders like anxiety, anger, grief etc.
- If the patient suffering from ‘Amlapitta’ (acidity) and gastric ulcer (ulcer) continues to take his therapy to run his daily routine and keep taking medicines, then with the passage of time, the heat of the medicine becomes the last organ of the digestive system (large intestine). and ulcerative colitis occurs.
symptom of bloody diarrhea
- Initially, the patient does not even know about the disease.
- The patient suddenly starts vomiting blood or blood comes in the stool. Seeing this, patients are often nervous.
- The patient feels dizzy and there is darkness in front of his eyes.
- Along with physical weakness in the patient, the mouth and throat also dry up.
- The symptoms of dizziness and weakness depend on the amount of blood in the patient.
- The patient’s pulse becomes fast.
- The patient’s blood pressure decreases.
- The patient’s tongue and lips became dry. Excess thirst
- Sweating and cooling of the body (mainly in the feet).
- Nausea to come
- Hunger is over.
- Anemia due to reduced blood volume in the body.
- The patient has a fluctuating fever, a decrease in body weight (weight).
- Although this disease can happen to the patient of any age group, but it is often seen at the beginning of puberty. Especially between the age of 20 to 40 years) After 60 years of age, very few people get this disease. In this disease, there is inflammation in the large intestine.
Bloody diarrhea ayurvedic medicine and tablet
Ayurveda treatment is very beneficial in this disease. Medicines stop the blood coming with diarrhea immediately and if the patient continues to take the medicine regularly under the supervision of the doctor, then all the ulcers of the intestines get filled. As soon as the new intestine is created, the patient gets a new life.
- Taking 2 tablets of Ulsarex (Manufacturer – Charak Pharmaceuticals) 2 tablets 3 times a day or as required or 3 tablets 2 times a day with equal parts cumin seeds and double butter or sweet lemon juice for 6-12 weeks is very beneficial. . Long-term use in patients suffering from chronic disease.
- Give 2 tablets of Deepan Tablet (Manufacturer-Undone) 3 times a day.
- Give 2 tablets of Dyrol tablet (Manufacturer-Garg) 2-3 times a day.
- Give 1-2 capsules of Dionil Capsule (Manufacturer – Indo German) to the patient after meal with water, whey or banana etc.
- Give 4 to 4 teaspoons of syrup of Diadine (Manufacturer – Charak Pharmaceuticals) syrup mixed with equal parts of water thrice a day.
- Take 1 teaspoonful of Diadin Liquid (Manufacturer – Undo) twice a day to the patient.
- Give 2 teaspoonful sherbet of Ojas Syrup (Manufacturer-Undone) 3 times a day before meals.
- Give 2 to 2 teaspoonful dry powder of Belgiri with fresh water or cow’s milk thrice a day.
- For the patient of blood diarrhoea, cereals are unhygienic. Therefore, its consumption should be stopped. The patient should be kept only (as far as possible) with the help of cow’s or goat’s milk / in the absence of buffalo’s milk, but by mixing water in buffalo’s milk (mildly) and after boiling it should be consumed. If the consumption of milk is favorable for a patient. If not, then fresh (which is not sour) and pale curd should be taken. Apart from this, ripe sweet fruits or their juice (juice) can also be consumed. Food should be taken without spices, digestible and as little as possible and in liquid form.Mung dal water can also be given to the patient.
- Liquids containing astringent juice prove to be more beneficial for wound healing. From this point of view, taking a decoction of nutmeg, gum, Indrajou, Udumbar bark, etc. duly prepared and taking enema helps the patient of ulcerative colitis to get quick benefits.
- Chilli, garam masala, garlic, onion, ginger, pickle, chutney, fried snacks, rich (heavy/ late digested) food and sweets are bad for the patient suffering from this disease.