SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link; The SSA Gujarat Online Hajri scheme is a great initiative by the Department of Education, Government of Gujarat and it will help both the teachers and the students in improving their academic performance and also helps in increasing accountability in the educational system.
The Online Hajri system allows teachers to mark their attendance online and submit it to the concerned School Education Department for further processing.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link
As part of the SSA Gujarat Online Hajri scheme, teachers are provided with a unique ID and password through which they can access the portal and register their attendance. The portal also provides detailed information regarding the attendance record and the leave taken by the teachers. The Online Hajri scheme also helps students in improving their academic performance. The students get to know the attendance record of the teachers which helps them to plan their studies accordingly. The Online Hajri scheme also helps the School Education Department to keep track of the teachers’ attendance and monitor their performance. The scheme also helps in increasing accountability in the educational system.
Trending>>> Right to Repair Portal Link
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link Overview
|Scheme||SSA Gujarat Online Hajri|
|Initiated by||Government of Gujarat|
|Aim||Betterment of attendance rate|
Benefits of the SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Scheme
The SSA Gujarat online attendance scheme is a government initiative that allows government school teachers in Gujarat to record their daily attendance online. The scheme was launched to improve the accountability of teachers and ensure that they are present and teaching in their respective schools.
The primary benefit of the SSA Gujarat online attendance scheme is that it improves the accountability of teachers. With the online system, the attendance of teachers can be tracked on a daily basis. This helps to ensure that teachers are present in their schools and teaching their classes. In addition, the online system also makes it easier for school administrators to track the attendance of their teachers over time.
Read>>> Shala Darpan Portal Registration, Login
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri App Download
you can download ssa gurajat online hajri app from the play store or apple store, and Another benefit of the SSA Gujarat online attendance scheme is that it saves time. With the online system, teachers can record their daily attendance in a matter of seconds. This eliminates the need for lengthy paperwork and manual tracking of attendance records. The online system also reduces the cost of attendance tracking for schools. With the online system, schools no longer need to purchase and maintain attendance registers and other paper-based systems. This makes the attendance tracking process much more cost-effective.
Finally, the SSA Gujarat online attendance scheme also helps to improve teacher morale. Ensuring that teachers are present and teaching in their schools, fosters a sense of responsibility among teachers and encourages them to take their job seriously. This can lead to improved job satisfaction and better performance in the classroom.
Check>>> Universal Travel Pass Portal Login, Registration
How to Download SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Application?
- 1. Visit the Google Play Store or the official website of SSA Gujarat (www.ssagujarat.org).
- 2. Click on the ‘Online Attendance’ option under the ‘Attendance’ tab.
- 3. Select ‘Hajiri Application’ from the drop-down list.
- 4. Click on the ‘Download’ button.
- 5. The Hajiri Application will be downloaded to your device.
- 6. Install the application and open it.
- 7. Enter the required details such as school code, username, and password.
- 8. Submit the details.
- 9. The application will open and you can start using it for online attendance.
Read>>> Nasal Vaccine Covid 19; Availability, How to Book
How to Use SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Portal?
- 1. Visit the official website of SSA Gujarat (ssagujarat.org).
- 2. Click on the ‘Hajri’ tab, located at the top of the page.
- 3. On the next page, click on ‘Hajri Portal’.
- 4. On the Hajri Portal page, click on ‘Login’, located at the top right corner.
- 5. Enter your username and password and click on ‘Login’.
- 6. To register for Hajri, click on ‘Register’, located at the top of the page.
- 7. Fill out the registration form with the required information and click on ‘Submit’.
- 8. To pay Hajri fees, click on ‘Pay’, located at the top of the page.
- 9. Select the payment method and follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- 10. To view Hajri reports, click on ‘Reports’, located at the top of the page.
- 11. Select the report you wish to view and click on ‘View’.
You can access the SSA Gujarat online Hajri link by visiting the official website of SSA Gujarat at
Log in to SSA Gujarat online Hajri by entering your username and password.
You can check the attendance of your employees in SSA Gujarat online Hajri by visiting the ‘Attendance’ tab on the official website of SSA Gujarat.
Yes, you can contact the SSA Gujarat Support team at [email protected] for any queries regarding SSA Gujarat online Hajri.