Bleach Kaise Kare: The use of bleach cream is the most effective way to make the face fair and remove unwanted hair from the face. Using bleach cream can prove to be very easy and effective to get quick results.
The effect of using bleach lasts for a long time. There are many types of bleach cream kit available in the market. There are different types of bleach available for different skin types such as diamond bleach, gold bleach, pearl bleach, silver bleach, and fruit bleach. You can use these bleach by going to the parlor.
But in today’s busy lifestyle, we do not get a chance to spend time in parlor. Because of this we have to use these bleaches at home.
In this article, we will tell you about some household bleach in addition to the bleach available in the market. You can use bleach by making bleach from some natural things found in your kitchen.
There are some important situations in which bleaching is necessary.
Use an oil based bleach for dry skin.
To remove dark spots from the skin, use bleach present in ammonia and hydrogen peroxide.
Use milk bleach for sensitive skin.
For oily skin, use a soap-like bleach.
For older looking or wrinkled skin, use aloevera bleach. Use oxy bleach for dull skin.
- First wash your face with a mild face wash.
- Mix the bleach cream and powder together. Do not mix it, use it immediately.
- Now apply bleach well on the side where your facial hair grows.
- Apply a generous amount of bleach to your cheeks, neck and scalp.
- Do not apply bleach under the eyes and inside the nose.
- Allow the bleach to dry on your face for 15 minutes. Then wash the face with cold water or plain water.
[toggle state=”open” ]
You can read this:
- Do not go out in the sun immediately after bleaching.
- Do not bleach after facial. If necessary, use bleach before facial.
- Do not go near fire or cook food for 3 to 4 hours after bleaching.
- Do not use any toner on your face after bleaching.
- If you have had a laser to remove hair from the face, then do not use bleach on your face.
- Bleach only after keeping a gap of at least one month.
- Do not leave bleach on your face for more than 15 minutes.
- If you are proud or feeding a child, then do not use bleach at all.
You would think that other than the bleach available in the market, any household bleach can be used?
So today we will tell you about some easy and effective home bleach which you can use only by making it at home.
And with the use of these home and natural bleach, you can clean and whiten your face. And because it is natural, it does not have any side effects. So let’s know how to prepare gharelu bleach kaise banaye.
Tomatoes and Lemon Juice – Tomatoes and Lemons Se Bleach Karne Ka Tarika
Mash a tomato and mix it with a spoonful of lemon juice. Apply it on your face and keep it for 15 minutes then wash it off with water.
With its use, along with clearing the color of your face, you will also get rid of the problem of unwanted hair on the face.
Lemon Juice and Honey Bleach – Lemon and Honey Se Bleach Kaise Kare
Mix one spoon of honey and lemon juice and keep it on your face for 20 minutes. Use it once a week to get quick results. Do not use it if your skin is very oily.
Turmeric and Lemon Se Bleach Lagane Ka Tarika
Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in a bowl. Apply this mixture on your face and keep it for 10 minutes.
Then wash your face with plain water. To remove the yellowness of turmeric from your face, clean your face with cleansing milk.
so it was for you bleach kaise kare And bleach karne ka tarika. You can use homemade bleach once a week. Persons below 25 years of age should not bleach.
Because the use of bleach at a young age makes your face dry and lifeless. If you have any lesions or excess pigmentation on your face, consult a Dermatologist before using bleach.
Image License : pexels.com, pixabay.com under Creative Commons License