UP Scholarship Status 2023: The UP Scholarship Program was started by the state of Uttar Pradesh for those who are ready to build a skilled workforce to increase the literacy rate and boost socio-economic growth. On 08th July 2022, applications were opened for UP Government Post-Matriculating Scholarships for 11th & 12th Inter/XV. The “UP Scholarship Renewal 2022” process allows current scholarship recipients to renew their scholarship numbers.
UP Scholarship 2023 is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD) for pre and post-matric where lakhs of students participate from 6th to 12th standard. The UP Scholarship Application Form 2023 has been released and a large number of students have applied for Pre Matric (Class 9th and 10th) and Post Matric (11th and 12th) within the given schedule. After the completion of the online application form, the board has given an opportunity to all the applied students to check the UP Scholarship Status 2023 which is available in the month of December 2022.
Trending>>> SSP Scholarship Portal 2022 Apply Now, Registration
UP Scholarship Status 2023
UP Scholarship Status 2023 Fresh and Renewal Students is now available on the official website. If you want to get the update then you can use the official portal and click on the link available there. The status will be available if you enter valid login details. So log in details are required while going to get UP Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Status 2023 online from the official website. Many students have applied for the scholarship and are admitted to the 2023 session. You can get your status online and check online 2022-23 UP scholarship payment status from the same portal. Students have to enter a valid registration number and date of birth to check their application status and payment status online. You can scroll to the end of this article for details.
UP Scholarship Status 2023 Overview
|UP Scholarship Status 2023||Overview|
|Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD)|
|Scholarship Type||Pre Matric (Class 9th & 10th) Post-Matric (Class 11th & 12th)|
|Scholarship for||Both Fresher and Renewal|
|UPSWD Pre-Matric Scholarship Last date||July 2022|
|UP Post Matric Scholarship Last date||26th December 2022|
|UP Scholarship Application Status & Payment Status 2022||Activated Now|
Read>>> UP Scholarship Registration 2023 Last Date
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The UP scholarship award is based on the academic record of the students. The government provides these grants to deserving students of the state with a very good academic record.
- Students have to work to maintain a solid academic record in order to receive this grant amount.
- Candidates must have 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D. at the time of application. And other higher-degree academic certificates should be uploaded.
- Verification of supporting documents submitted by candidates on the portal is done by the state government.
- Candidates are paid by the state government based on their academic record, financial need, and eligibility for UP grants after document verification.
Read>>> Right to Repair Portal Link; How to Use File Complaints
Documents Needed for UP Scholarship
To be considered for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship, students must provide the required supporting documentation. Official Notification for Uttar Pradesh Grants List of Documents.
- Bank Passbook of the Student
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Current Year Fee Receipt/Admission Letter
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheets of Qualifying Examination
- Passport-size photograph
- Residential Proof such as Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, or PAN Card
- Student ID Proof
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Renewal 2023
Students who have previously benefited from the UP Government Scholarship can renew their scholarships using the same registration number and login information. Additionally, the state of Uttar Pradesh offers pre-matric scholarships for ninth- and tenth-graders and post-matric scholarships for eleventh- and twelfth-graders, among other students. To continue receiving funding for your further studies, you have to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Renewal Process 2022 if you progress to a new class.
Check>>> Universal Travel Pass Portal Login, Registration
Steps to Check Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Status 2023
- First, students need to visit the official website of UP Scholarship.
- Then find the UP Scholarship Status 2022-23 Official Result link.
- Now click on that link, which will open a login window.
- Enter a valid registration number and date of birth to access the page.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Now UP Scholarship Pre and Post Matric Status 2022-23 is available online.
- Check the status carefully and then click on the download button.
- You can take a print of the status for future use.
Read>>> E Shram Card Payment Status 2023
How to Check UP Scholarship Payment Status 2023?
- First, you need to visit the official website at pfms.nic.in.
- After that, you will enter the homepage of the Public Financial Management System.
- Now you have to click on the Know Your Payment option.
- After that, a new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the required details and bank account details.
- After entering the details, you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and check payment status online.
You can check the Scholarship Status form on the official website. Or students can check the steps mentioned on this page.
From the official website at pfms.nic.in, you can check your UP Scholarship Payment Status.